Supreme Court Job Circular Personal Officer | High Court Division. Bangladesh Supreme Court has published the job circular for the post of Personal Officer (PO) under High Court Division. The interested candidates are being invited to apply for the vacant post of Personal Officer (PO) under High Court Division of Supreme Court, Bangladesh.
Supreme Court Job Circular
Name of The Post: Personal Officer
Number of Post: 12
Salary Scale: 8,000-450X7-11,150-EB-490X11-16,540/- including other allowances.
Application Dead Line: 15 October, 2014.
Educational Qualifications and Other Experiences
1) Minimum Graduation from any reputed university
2) Having typing speed of 25 and 30 words per minute of English and Bangla respectively.
3) Having Training on Computer
4) Having certificate on Computer Operating from any reputed institution authorized by Bangladesh Govt.\
Age Limit: The age of applicant should be 18 to 30 years up to 15 October, 2014. [Age limit for son-daughter of freedom fighters and disabled person is up to 32 years.]
How to Apply
Apply with self-hand written application and full Resume [Name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Religion, Present and Permanent Address, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience]
Register Bangladesh Supreme Court
Bangladesh Supreme Court, High Court Division.
The application be sent by postal service/courier service or by self-respondent.
On the application envelope name of the post and name of the district must be mentioned.
The Followings Should be Attested with the application
1) Recently Captured 3 Copies of Passport Size Photograph [Attested]
2) All Educational Certificate
3) Experience Certificate
4) Main Copy of Testimonial Certificate.
5) Citizenship Certificate Copy Attested by local Union/Pourashava Chairman or City Corporation Mayor.
Examination Fee: 200/-
The Eligible candidates will be selected through Viva Examination.
Supreme Court Job Circular Personal Officer
You have come here for
- HAicourtjob; what is meaning of P O in bangladeah high coirt divisions;