SSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion 2015 | All Education Boards. Dear SSC exam candidates, already you have got the routine. Your examination is going to start from 2 February, 2015. Many of you are looking for a good suggestion for taking perfect preparation. Here I have prepared English 2nd Paper Suggestion which can help to take good preparation.
Latest SSC English 2nd Paper Short Suggestion 2015
According to the latest curriculum in Eng 2nd paper, question will be made from gap filling with and without clues, substitution table, right form of verbs, narrative style, changing sentences, completing sentences, use of suffixes and prefixes, tag questions, sentence connectors, punctuation and capitalization, writing CV with cover letter, writing formal letter, paragraph, composition.To get good marks you should give emphasis on all the topics.
Part-A: Grammar [60 Marks]
Question 1: Fill in the blanks with clues
Question 2: Fill in the blanks without clues
Question 3: Substitution Table
Question 4: Right Form of Verbs
Question 5: Change the narrative style of the following test
“Why don’t you come to the market more often?”the wife asked the husband.
“I don’t find it a very enjoyable place,”said the husband.
“But I do. I want to come here every day.” the wife contradicted.
Question 6: Changing Sentences
Question 7: Completing Sentences
a) I was wednesday_________.
b) We walked for five minutes_________.
c) But scarcely had we reached the station ________.
d) We waited _________.
e) At last it came ________.
Question 8: Use of Suffixes and Prefixes
Question 9: Tag Question
Question 10: Sentence Connectors
Question 11: Punctuation and Capitalization
george bernard shaw was born in dublin in 1856 his fathers family had been small landowners in irland since the late seventeenth century he was awarded nobel prize for literature in november 1950
Part-B: Composition [40 Marks]
Question 12: Writing CV with Cover Letter
***Suppose, some Accounts oOfficer will be recruited in a private company. You are interested to be an Account Officer. Now, Write a CV with cover letter for the post. Your CV should not exceed one page.
Question 13: Writing Formal Letter/Email
***Suppose, you are a resident of Kamlapur. A village under the Sardar upazilla, Jamalpur. The villages suffer a lot for want of proper medical care. Now write an application to the upazilla nirbahi officer to set up a charitable dispensary for the villagers as soon as possible.
Question 14: Paragraph Writing
1) A School Magazine***
2) A Tree Plantation***
3) Your Vist to A Book Fair***
4) A Rickshaw Puller***
5) Traffic Jam***
7) International Mother Language Day**
8) A Moonlit Night*
9) A Rainy Day*
10) Winter Morning*
11) National Flag*
12) A Tea Stall
13) A Railway Station*
Question 15: Composition
1) My Future Plan/My Aim in Life***
2) The Game I Like Most***
4) The Season I Like Most**
5) Journey by Train***/Journey by boat**/Journey by Bus*
6) Duties of A Student**/Student Life**
7) Science in Everyday Life**
8) Importance of Reading News Paper**
9) A Visit to A Place of Historical Interest*
10) My Childhood Memories*
11) Population Problem in Bangladesh***
12) Unemployment Problem
13) Physical Exercise**
You have come here for
- degree English suggestion; degree exam suggestion & question; ssc english 2nd paper question 2016; ssc english 2nd paper board question 2016; rajshahi bord 2016 english second paper question; ssc all board question english 2nd paper 2016 pdf; ssc english important questions gap filling; ssc english 2nd paper question and soulation 2016 all board; ssc english question 2016; rajshahi board 2012 ssc exams completing sentence; ssc barishal board 2016 english second paper sollution; ssc ar sajeson Dhaka boat; Ssc English Short Suggestion 2018; SSC 2016 English 2nd paper Answer; ssc 2010 English 1st paper and second paper question for all board; solution of english2nd paper question of ssc 2016; second exam english 2nd paper question; ssc english suggestion 2015; 2015 ssc board english 2nd paper question; part of suggestion; paragraph suggestion for pre test examination in class 10; nu degree english grummer model question and answer; jsc exams verb in all board 2016; jsc english 2nd paper right forms of verbs; j s c exams latest suggestion for 2017; grammar paper; english questions for ssc 2016; english 2nd paper dhaka board puestion 2016; english 2nd 2016 board que; english 1st and 2nd paper narration 2016; Dhaka board 2016 english 2nd paper completing sentence; completing sentence ssc sylet board 2016;