Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission 2016-17 | www.sau.edu.bd. Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Notice 2016-17, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission 2016-17 Seat Plan & Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Result 2016-17 will be found here. Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Honours first year admission test procedure for undergraduate students for the session 2016-17 will be started from 1 September 2016 . Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Test 2016-17 will be held on-
9 December 2016
Important Time Line For Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission 2016-17
- Online Application Starting Date: 25 October 2016
- Online Application End on: 25 November 2016
- Admit Card Download: 26 November to 5 December 2016
- Date of Admission Test: 9 December 2016
- Result Publication Date: 15 December
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Result
Official Website link: SAU Admission Result 2016-17
Students fulfilling the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Passed SSC or equivalent examination in Science Group in the year 2013 or 2014.
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination in the year 2015 or 2016 with at least CGPA 3 in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Securing a minimum GPA 3 in each of S.S.C and H.S.C examinations but combined GPA should be at least 7.0.
- Candidates passed GCE ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level; at least ‘B’ grade in 5 papers in ‘O’ level and at least ‘B’ grade in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in ‘A’ level.
- Candidates have to apply online for admission and application fee is only payable through Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) mobile banking.
- Candidate have to upload passport size photograph while applying online.
SMS Method to Apply for Rajshahi University Admission 2016-17
SAU[Space]HSC Board[Space]HSC Roll[Space]HSC Year[Space]SSC Board[Space]SSC Roll[Space]SSC year[Space]Unit and Send It to 16222 Number from a Prepaid Teletalk Mobile Phone.
Minimum Eligibility To Apply for Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Test
- Minimum GPA in SSC+HSC=7.00
- Minimum GPA 3:00 in SSC and HSC separately.
- Should Have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in HSC and HSC
- Minimum GPA 3:00 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in HSC
- Application Fess: 800/-
- Application Fess Will Be Subscribed through Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd.
- Calculator Will Not Be Allowed in The Admission Test
Seat Available at Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University
Total Seat: 500
Agriculture Faculty: 300
Agribusiness Faculty: 75
Animal Science and Veterinary Faculty: 75