RUET Admission Result 2016-17 | www.ruet.ac.bd. RUET Admission 2016-17 online application procedure, RUET Admission Notice 2016-17, RUET Admission Seat Plan & RUET Admission Result 2016 will be found here. Rajshahi University Of Engineering & Technology has published the admission notice for undergraduate students for the session 2016-17.
RUET Admission Test 2016-17 will be held on
26 October 2016
Important Time Line About RUET Admission 2016-17
- Online Application Start: 7 September, 2016
- Online Application End: 27 September, 2016
- Date Of Selected Candidate List Publication: 5 October, 2016
- Date Of Admission Test: 26 October 2016
- RUET Admission Result 2016-17 Date: 6 November 2016
RUET Admission Result 2016-17
RUET Admission Result KA Unit [PDF File]
RUET Admission Result KHA Unit [PDF File]
RUET Admission Result Tribal [PDF File]
SMS Method For RUET Admission 2016-17
**You have access To apply only through teletalk operator.
RUET<>First Three Letter Of HSC Board Name<>HSC Roll Number<>HSC Passed Year<>First Three Letter Of SSC Board Name<>SSC Roll Number<>SSC Passed Year<>Your Desired Group name And Send To 16222
Example: RUET DHA 123457 2016 DHA 105437 2012 KA And Send To 16222
Second SMS: If all your statements are correct then you will get a replied sms containing your name, admission fee and PIN No asking your agreement for RUET admission. If you are agree then write another message
RUET<>Yes<>PIN No<>Your Contact No (Any Operator) And Send To 16222
If you send the second sms assuring your agreement for RUET admission test only then admission fee will be cut.
Then another sms will be sent to your contact no informing a form number.
This form number must be saved.
Academic Structure Of Rajshahi University Of Engineering & Technology
Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Dept. of Civil Engineering (CE)
- Dept. of Architecture (Architecture)
- Dept. of Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Dept. of Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)
- Dept. of Glass and Ceramic Engineering (GCE)
- Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
- Dept. of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Faculty of Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Dept. of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
- Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (ETE
Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering
- Dept. of Chemistry (Chem)
- Dept. of Mathematics (Math)
- Dept. of Physics (Phy)
- Dept. of Humanities (Hum)