aaImportant Timeline for Primary Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 by DPE
- Online Application Start on: 30 May, 2016
- Online Application End on: 30 June, 2016
- Last Date of Fee Submission:
- Primary Assistant Teacher Admit Card Download 2015: N/A
- Primary Assistant Teacher Written Exam Date 2015: N/A
- Primary Assistant Teacher Written Result Date: N/A
- Primary Assistant Teacher Viva Exam Date: N/A
- Primary Assistant Teacher Final Result: N/A
Primary Assistant Teacher Application Fee: 166.50/-
Primary Assistant Teacher Job Details
Job Category: Govt Job
Number of Post: 3440
Salary: National Pay Scale 2015
Education Qualification: Minimum Bachelor Degree (For Male) HSC or Equivalent (For Female)
Age Limit: The age of applicant should be 18 to 30 years up to 30 June, 2016. [Age limit for son-daughter of freedom fighters and disabled person is 32 years.]
Primary Assistant Teacher 2016 Online application procedure
The interested candidates will have to apply through online.
1) At first go to http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd/.
2) Fill up the Application Copy according to the direction.
3) Submit the filled Application Copy.
4) You can print the Application Copy.
5) Submit the fees by using the USER ID of your Application Copy.
- The applicant will be provided a USER ID and Password.
- Save the USER ID and Password.
You will have to submit the fee through SMS by using a Teletalk Mobile Phone.
Primary Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2016
Primary Assistant Teacher Written Exam Date
Primary Assistant Teacher Written Result 2015
The total process of Primary Assistant Teacher appointment is regulated by Bangladesh Directorate Of Primary Education (DPE) under Ministry of Primary And Mass Education. Every year. Every year a certain number of candidates are appointed to the job of Primary Assistant Teacher.
Like Our Facebook Fanpage to get the latest updates of Primary Assistant Teacher Job Circular 2016 and get further updates.
You have come here for
http w w w gov bd promotion primary head teacher; www dpe ac e admidcard; www dpv gov bd;