National University 1st Convocation 2016 Online Registration | www.nu.edu.bd. The convocation of National University for the 1st time is going to be held. It will be held in the month of November, 2016. The president of Bangladesh and the chancellor of National University gave positive sign regarding this convocation.
Important Information about National University 1st Convocation 2016
- Interested candidates will have to be registered through online
- Registration fees: 2500/-
- Online Registration Dead Line: 8 June, 2016
- Date of NU 1st Convocation: November, 2016.
There are a lot of students who are taking higher education in different colleges of Bangladesh under National University. In this regard many of the students will take part in this programme. According to the source of NU around one and half lakh graduated students will participate in National University 1st Convocation.
The following graduates are eligible to participate in National University 1st Convocation
Those who passed the exams during the year-
1) 1998 to 2012 year Degree Pass Exam
2) 2000 to 2012 year Honours Final Exam
3) 2000 to 2011 year Masters Final Exam
4) 2007 to 2012 year BBA
5) 2003 to 2012 year MBA
6) 2007 to 2013 year B.ed (Hons)
7) 2006 to 2012 year M.ed
8) 2008 to 2012 year BSC Honours in Computer Science
9) 2007 to 2012 year BFA (Honours)
10) 2009 to 2012 year BFA (Pass)
11) 2010 to 2011 year ECE
12) 2003 to 2012 year LLB (Final)
13) 2003 to 2010 year M.S.C in CSE
How to Apply Online for National University 1st Convocation 2016 Registration
The Interested candidates will have to register through online at http://convocation.nu.edu.bd/.
The candidates have to pay Convocation Registration Fees (2500/-) and Certificate Fees (500/-) via Sonali Seba, DBBL mobile banking and Credit/Debit Card (Master Card, Visa, Nexus).
The final list of the participants and the venue of the convocation will be published at the official website of National University. We will provide every update of the convocation.
National University 1st Convocation – 2016 Notice