MATS and IHT Sanitary Inspector Admission 2014-15 | www.dghs.gov.bd. Directorate General of health Services has published a notice for admission in Institute of Health Technology (IHT) for Sanitary Inspector (SIT), Session 2014-2015. Eligible candidates are being requested to apply for the admission test according to the instructions given in the attached notice. Get the details admission procedure and notice here.
Important Time Line for MATS and IHT Admission 2014-15
- Application will start from: 19 January, 2015.
- Application will end on: 10 February, 2015.
Prerequisites for IHT Sanitary Inspector Admission 2014-15 Session
1) Candidate should minimum pass in Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination.
2) Age of Candidate should not be more than forty (40) years on 1 January, 2015.
3) Besides the result of HSC and SSC exam, candidate’s experience will be valued also.
How Selection for IHT Sanitary Inspector Will Be Done?
The sum of 6% of the total marks of SSC exam and 8% of the total marks of HSC exam with adding marks for experience will be the base of selection. No written or viva exam will be held.
Application Fee: 600/-. This fee will be paid through “Pay Order”.
The Following Documents Will Be Submitted with the Application Form
1) SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent Exam Main Certificate with Marksheet [Attested Photocopy]
2) Appointment Letter [Attested Photocopy]
3) Joining Letter [Attested Photocopy]
4) Experience Certificate [Attested Photocopy]
6) Two copies of recent passport size photographs.
IHT Sanitary Inspector Admission Notice 2014-15
MATS and IHT Sanitary Inspector Admission Result 2014-15
Merit List and waiting list will be published simultaneously.
Like Our Facebook Fanpage to get the latest news about MATS and IHT Sanitary Inspector Admission 2014-15 and get future updates.
You have come here for
- Bangladeshi Govt MATS Pass Salary; dghs gob bd;