HSC Re-Scrutiny Result 2013 | How To Recheck
HSC Result 2013 Re-Scrutiny Process dhakaeducationboard.gov.bd. This year HSC Result published on August 3, 2013. The avearage pass rate of all board is 74.30%. Majority of the students got their result according to their expectations. But some of the students couldn’t get their desired result. All education boards of Bangladesh has introduced re-scrutiny process for them to recheck their result. The Re-scrutiny process is also known as “Board Challenge” or “Khata Challenge” method.
Re-Scrutiny Result 2013 Of HSC will be published on September 10, 2013.
Download HSC Re-Scrutiny Result 2013 Of All Board
- HSC Rescrutiny Result 2013 Dhaka Board
- HSC Rescrutiny Result 2013 Rajshahi Board
- HSC Rescrutiny Result 2013 Chittagong Board
- HSC Rescrutiny Result 2013 Jessore Board
- HSC Rescrutiny Result 2013 Comilla Board
- HSC Rescrutiny Result 2013 Sylhet Board
- HSC Rescrutiny Result 2013 Barishal Board
- HSC Rescrutiny Result 2013 Dinajpur Board
- HSC Alim Rescrutiny Result 2013 Madrasa Board
- HSC Vocational Rescrutiny Result 2013 Technical Board
HSC Result 2013 Re-Scrutiny Process Is Running
HSC Result 2013 Re-Scrutiny Process will start from August 4, 2013 and continued upto August 13, 2013.
HSC Result 2013 Re-Scrutiny Process: SMS Method
“RSC<space>First Three Letter of Board Name<space>Roll No<Space>Subject Code” and send to 16222
For General Education Board: RSC<>space>DHA<space>10345<space>123 and send to 16222
For Madrasa Board: RSC<>space>Mad<space>15345<space>123 and send to 16222
For Technical Education Board: RSC<>space>Tec<space>17345<space>123 and send to 16222
In reply you will get an SMS which will let you know how much application money will be charged and a PIN number will be given to you through SMS for confirmation.
If you agree to give TK. 125, Go to message option and type
“RSC<space>YES<space>PIN number<space>Contact Number” and send to 16222
E.g. RSC<space>YES<space>654321<space>01710000000” and send to 16222
Those subject has two papers (e.g. Bangla and English) application will be under the one subject code. For Bangla 101 and English 107 the application fee will be charged TK. 250
- NB. You can apply for more than one subject in a SMS, subject codes will be divided by comma (,).
- The Important factor of second message is the Contact Number is very essential here. Result or Further Information will be sent to the contact number of the above procedure.
You have come here for
- Hsc board chanlleng result 2013; hsc re result 2013; www job dls gov bd com;