HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 | All Education Boards. Dear HSC exam candidates, already you have got the routine. Your examination is going to start from 1 April, 2015. Many of you are looking for a good suggestion for taking perfect preparation. Here I have prepared English 2nd Paper Suggestion which can help to take good preparation.
Latest HSC English 2nd Paper Suggestion 2015
According to the latest curriculum in Eng 2nd paper question will be made in three categories-Reading Test, Vocabulary Test and Writing Test. To get good marks you should give emphasis on all the topics.
Key to Success in HSC English 2nd Paper
Go through all the previous board questions. Emphasize specially on the grammar part. Try to solve the grammatical questions as much as you can. Improve your writing skill for composition part.
Part A: Grammar [Marks-40]
Make meaningful sentences with the following idioms.
Cut off, Null and Void, Swan Song, Flesh and Blood, In lieu of, For the sake of, Hard up
Part B: Composition [Marks-60]
Suppose you are a reporter of a national dailies. Now write a report on “World Cup Cricket 2015”
1. International Mother Language Day
2. Your Future Plan of Life/Your Aim in Life
3. Your Childhood Memories
4. Your Favorite Teacher
6. Satellite Television
7. NewsPaper/Importance of News Paper
8. Importance of Learning News Paper
9. Your Favorite Hobby
10. Victory Day
11. Load Shedding
12. A Visit to Pace of Historical Importane
13. Road Accident
14. Your College library
15. Your Visit to A Trade fair/Village Fair/Book Fair
16. Bad Effect of Smoking
17. Physical Exercise
1. Your First Day At College
2. A visit to A Place of historical Importance
3. Science in Everyday Life/Uses and Abuses of wonders of Modern Science
4. Uses and Abuses of wonders of Satellite TV Channels
5. The Season You Like Most/Your Favorite Season
6. Duties of A Student/Student Life
7. A Journey by Train/A Journey by boat/A Journey by Bus
8. My Future Plan/My Aim in Life
10. Population Problem in Bangladesh
11. Population Problem in Bangladesh
12. Natural Disasters of Bangladesh
13. The Rivers of Bangladesh
14. The Birds of Bangladesh
15. Natural beauties of Bangladesh
16. World Cup Cricket
17. Female Education in Bangladesh
Write an application to the principal of your college seeking permission to stage a drama in the college auditorium.
Write a dialogue between you and your friend on the choice of career.
There lived a saint in a forest. He was very kind. Once a mouse ran to him and took shelter in his lap. The mouse was trembling with fear because a cat attached it. The saint felt pity for the poor mouse. So he turned the mouse into a…..
HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 will be applicable for the following Education Boards.
- HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 Dhaka Board
- HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 Rajshahi Board
- HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 Jessore Board
- HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 Chittagong Board
- HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 Comilla Board
- HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 Barishal Board
- HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 Sylhet Board
- HSC English 2nd Paper Latest Suggestion 2015 Dinajpur Board