HSC Admission Result 2016 All Board | www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. HSC admission is procedure going to start from 26 May. All the board has already published HSC Admission Policy-2016. According to the policy no admission test will be held for admission in to the college. Students will be selected through GPA. HSC admission application process will be run through two method- Online Application and SMS Method.
Important information for HSC Admission 2016
- Online Application Start: 26 May, 2016.
- Online Application End: 9 June, 2016.
- Selected candidate List of HSC Admission 2016 Publication Date: 16 June, 2016.
- Date of Admission from 1st Merit List: 18 June to 30 June, 2016
- HSC Admission 2nd Merit List Publication Date:
- Date of Admission from 2st Merit List and Migration List:
- Release Slip Application Date:
- HSC Admission Release Slip Result:
- Online Application Fess: 150/-
- SMS Fee for each college: 120/-
Holy Cross College HSC Admission Result 2016
Date: 7 June 2016
HSC Admission Result 2016 All Board
HSC Admission 2016 Online Method
Students will have to apply through online at www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd. A student can choose maximum ten college. Online Application Fees: 150/-
HSC Admission 2016 SMS Method
Besides Online application SMS method will be valid like previous years. But it is a costly process. A student will have to pay 120/- for each college. That means total cost will be 10X120=1200/- where as you can apply for ten college at a cost of 150/- only through online.
*You have accessibility to send SMS only via Tele Talk operator*
CAD<space>EIIN No<space>First Letter of Your Group<space>First 3 Letters Of The Board<space>Roll no of SSC<space>Passing year of SSC/Equivalent exam<space> Shift<space>Version<space>Qouta And send it to 16222
First Letter of Your Group= S for Science, H for Humanitics, B for Business study
First 3 Letters Of The Board under which you have passed SSC= DHA/RAJ/JES etc
Shift= M for Morning/D for Day
Version= B for Bangla Version/E for English Version
Qouta= FQ for Freedom Fighter, SQ for College Teacher/Government, SQ for Special Qouta
After sending first sms successfully you will get a PIN number. Send the second SMS using the PIN number CAD<space>Yes<space>PIN<space>Contact No (Your self phone no of any operator) Send to 16222