Diploma in Anesthesiology Admission Circular January 2015 | BSMMU. Diploma in Anesthesiology Admission Circular under Faculty of Surgery in Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) has been published. It will provide a good opportunity for those Doctors who want to build their career in Anesthesiology. The details circular is available here. The interested candidates can apply online from 16 October, 2014.
Important Time Line
- Period of Fee Payment: 15 October to 16 October 2014
- Online Form Fill Up Start: 16 October, 2014
- Application Form Submission Deadline: 31 October, 2014 [Up to 2:30 pm]
Eligible Criteria of The candidates for Diploma in Anesthesiology Admission
1) All Government/ Autonomous candidates should know Deputation rules/study
leave rules of their employer.
2) Candidates must have:
- MBBS or equivalent degree (recognized by BMDC)
- Internship certificate of one year
- Completed one year after Internship
- BMDC Permanent registration certificate valid upto 30th June 2015.
3) Maximum 45 years age as on 31st December 2014.
4) Student already in a course can not apply, but they are eligible to apply if
they withdraw from the course (scanned copy of withdrawal letter is to be sent
Fees for Diploma in Anesthesiology Admission
The candidate has to deposit Taka 3,000/- in any online branch of Pubali Bank Ltd in favour of SB A/C No.: 0947101136920, “EXAMINATION MANAGEMENT & MISCALLENIOUS FUND”. There can not be more than one entry with the same Bank Scroll No. with deposit date.
Apply Onlne for Diploma in Anesthesiology
After deposition of money candidate can fill the application form through online. Candidate must scan his/her passport size colour Photograph, Signature and Bank Receipt before filling the application.
Onlne Application Will Be Done Through Four Steps
Step 1 : Sign up (Brif personal information and Bank account).
Step 2 : Detail personal information and uploading of scanned documents.
Step 3 : Candidate has to fill up course related information.
Step 4 : Candidate will provide information regarding current service/job and Previous courses.
How many Institutions can a Candidate can give?
Ans: Maximum 3 Institutions.
Contact details: 01688-515919, 01776-062016, 01771-257535 & email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
You have come here for
- bsmmu course fee diploma; bsmmu diploma admission; bsmmu diploma admission 2017; criteria of diploma in anesthesiology in bangladesh; diploma circular rules;