Dhaka University KHA Unit Admission Test Question Solution 2014-15. DU KHA Unit Admission Test for undergraduate honours students for the academic session 2014-15 has been held on 19 September 2014. The admission test held in MCQ method for 120 marks for one and half hour from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Students are looking for Solution sheet of KHA Unit Admission Test. DU KHA Unit Admission Test 2014 Question Solution will be found here.
Dhaka University KHA Unit Admission Test Question
General English: SET -1
1) What surprised the writer a first?
Ans. C-The island itself.
2) Why was the writer astonished by the fact that island was barren?
Ans. B- Nobody looked unhappy or hungry.
3) Which sentence is true?
Ans. A-Many statues were spread all over the island.
4) What was the result of the writer’s second shock?
Ans. D-He was amazed.
5) In the passage “quarry” means-
Ans. C- the place from where the stone was dug out.
6) The word “apparent” means-
Ans. C- obvious
7) Control ___________Sabah! Everything is fine, so don’t start crying.
Ans. A- yourself
8) Rahim is one ___________superstitious people I know.
Ans. D- of the most
9) _______ pair of socks________ too small for me.
Ans. A-This, is
10) All my efforts to bring about a compromise ended_______ smoke.
11) When _________ Penicillin?
Ans.did Fleming invent
12) We went to Rajshahi last month to see the house where we _______ in the 1960s.
Ans. C-would live
13) While the man______ in the field, suddenly a dog came and ________him.
Ans. B- was working, bit
14) We______ to Dhaka in 1994 and ______ here since then.
Ans. C- came, have been living
15) Choose the appropriate translation of
Ans. A- It would have been better if you could give it to me earlier.
16) The weather is __________gloomier today than it was yesterday.
Ans. D- much
17) To “catch off guard” means
Ans. C-to get someone when he/she is careless.
18) In the poem “Ozymandias” the phrase “king of kings” in as example of
19) ________his convincing argument, the project was not approved.
Ans. C- Despite
20) In Robert Herrick’s poem “To Daffodils” human life is compared with
Ans. D-all the (A, B, C)
21) He wanted nobody______ to know __________the treasure was hidden.
Ans. b-but himself, where
22) The universities have opened recently,____________.
Ans. C-haven’t they
23) The word “fabricate” is nearest in meaning to__________.
24) Several new diseases________ in the recent years.
Ans. B-have come up
25) Hamidur Rahman _________ to make the______ of the Shaheed Minar.
Ans. B-was assigned, design
Elective English: SET -1
- Altruism = philanthropy
- The setting of a story affects its plot.
- Waifs and strays = homeless
- deja vu.
- utopian = visionary
- epistolary novel
- Plagiarism = taking somebody’s ideas without acknowledgement
- Commonplace = ordinary
- Homophones = Same pronunciation but different meanings
- Antonym of central = peripheral
- astronomical rise
- peripatetic = unsettled
- budding beauty = Alliteration
- causality = eventuality
- time sequence = chronological
- Title of paragraph = story versus plot
- Antonym of Fundamental = inessential
- overshadows = eclipse
SMS Method To Get Dhaka University KHA Unit Admission 2014-15 Result
DU[Space]KHA[Space]Roll Number And Send To 16321
Example: DU KHA 233652 16321
You have come here for
comilla university b unit question; dhaka university admission question; dhaka university admission test question 2014-15; adimission test question of dhaka university B unit; admission exam question in dhaka university; dhaka university admission question 2015-16; dhaka university kha unit admission test question solution 2014-15; du b unit question: 2015-2016; https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1826 UqPOJk4_NPxWs-FYD1KitS5RtrYvnn9TbwM0ReeXR-SUeH-nlYIuIn_jytShBIxy 1a1a8f4709275007ee0d2ea21b98ceef4abf93be&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme;