Dhaka University GHA Unit Admission Test Question Solution 2014-15. DU GHA Unit Admission Test for undergraduate honours students for the academic session 2014-15 has been held on 26 September 2014. The admission test held in MCQ method for 120 marks for one and half hour from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Students are looking for Solution sheet of GHA Unit Admission Test. DU GHA Unit Admission Test 2014 Question Solution are available here.
Dhaka University GHA Unit Admission Test Question Solution 2014
DU GHA Unit General English Question Solution
1. The tone of this passage is:
ans. C. hopeful
2. The best title for this passage is:
ans. A. Second Green Revolution in Asia
3. The title suggests that the key to the second green revolution will be to come up with seed varieties that are:
ans. B. adaptable
4. An antonym of “imminent” is:
ans. C. distant
5. To be “prone” is to be
ans. B. vulnerable
6. A radiologist is most often employed in:
ans. C. hospitals
7. The verb form of trauma is:
ans. A traumatize
8. What is the synonym of the word ‘tacit’?
ans. C. implicit
9. What is a proper antonym for ‘waver’?
ans. B. determine
10. Choose the correct translation of the following sentence:
ans. A. Mir Musharraf Hussain was a versatile writer.
11. Choose the correct spelling:
ans. D. mongoose
Fill in the blanks (12-18
12. To discover is __________about something that already exists, but to invent is ___________something new.
ans. A. to learn, to create
13. One-third of the students_________ present in the class.
ans. C. are
14. We are moved not by the fall of ________great man but the elevation to heroism of what we had taken to be__________ little man.
ans. A. a, a
15. Let’s discuss_________ the ways of improving the basic skills of English.
ans. D. no preposition needed
16. “Well” is usually an adverb and so describes _________, but when it refers to health it can be an adjective and describe ____________.
ans. B. Verbs, Nouns
17. Much as Rome________ roads through Europe in the years of the Roman Empire, Britain_________ railways and strung telegraph wires in India.
ans. C. had built, built
18. Each of the students who filled out the admission form______ the test.
ans. C. has appeared at
Choose the word that is closest in meaning to the word in italics(19-20)
19. The private hospital business is booming in Bangladesh.
ans. B. flourishing
20. The government has also decided to concentrate of improving the quality of health-care.
ans. C. focus
Which of the following sentences is correct? (21-25)
21. A. The country has adopted a new industrial policy.
22. C. Where were you born?
23. C. The two parties have different views of democracy.
24. B. Who does the book belong to?
25. C. Over a billion people use Microsoft Windows operating systems.
DU GHA Unit Advanced English Question Solution
Choose the word of phrase that will be the best substitute for the underlines word of phrase (1-5)
1. The noise level in Dhaka has increased Exponentially.
ans. C. rapidly
2. Societies living at the periphery are always overlooked in budgetary allocations.
ans. A. marginal areas
3. It is time to review the protocol on testing nuclear weapons.
ans. B. summary of rules
4. The leaders of the party held a post mortem into the election disaster.
ans. A investigation
5. Let’s begin by looking at the minutes of the last meeting.
ans. D. written record
What do these idioms mean? (6-7)
6. Our policy will be to kill two birds with one stone.
ans. A. Our policy will be to achieve both goals in one attempt.
7. In handling the population problem we must take the bull by the horns.
ans. D. In handling the population problem we must attack the dangerous situations boldly.
Choose the Correct Pronoun (8-9):
8. She was one of ———-people who are forever worried about money.
ans. B. those
9. Rahim is the only one of us——–passed the examination
ans. B. who
Choose the Correct Preposition (10-11)
10. I disagree—-many people who say the environment should not be our main concern.
11. We will have to adapt———- any situation that may arise.
ans. C. to
Choose the Incorrectly spelled word (12-13)
12. ans. C. professional
Choose the pair that not fit (14-16)
14. ans. B. curtail/amplify
15. ans. A. prudent/careful
16. ans. affirmative/positive
Choose the correct article (17-18)
17. It was———- honor for me when I was made the secretary of our association.
ans. C. an
18. Many men and women aspire to———-presidency.
ans. A. the
19. According to Pickety national wealth will now be
ans. B. distributed disproportionately
20. The opposite of “grab” is to:
ans. C. release
21. The best title of this passage would be:
ans. A. The Unstable World Ahead
22. Pickety implies a vision of the world that is:
23. The best synonym for “forthcoming” would be:
ans. B. imminent
24. Pickety suggests that growing resentment in the world is the result of
ans. A. massive income inequalities
25. The passage suggests that Pickety is ——— of recent trends in
DU GHA Unit Bangla Question Solution
DU GHA Unit General Knowledge Question Solution
You have come here for
Dhaka university admission test question; dhaka university admission test question paper; admission test question of dhaka university; bengali general knowledge question and answer; bsmrstu admission question; Chittagong university a unit question solve 2016-17; cu admission t; dhaka university admission question 2013; dhaka university admission test ar general knowledge; dhaka university d unit question 2016; DU admission question 2015; DU D unit admission test question solve 2015-16; gha unit question of dhaka university 2016-17; jahangirnagar university admission test question of d unit; jahangirnagar university question bank; rajshahi university d unit question solution; world GK questions Bengal; university iq questions bd; about dhaka university d unit exam system; All university D unit question bank previous year; Bangla knowledge; bangla questions admission test; bangla qus; bengali jk question com; BSMRSTU 2016 c unit question bank; bsmrstu admission question 2015-2016; bsmrstu question unit a; Chittagong University Admissin Question Petan D unit; chittagong university admission test question pattern; chittagong university D question bank; chittagong university d unit question; chittagong university d unit question 2015-16; Chittagong university last year question; comilla university b unit question pattern; comilla versity ka unit subject; ctg uni c unit question solve 2015; d unit question of dhaka university 2016-17; D unite university question bank; Dhaka d unit questionbank book download; dhaka gha unite sollution 2015-16; dhaka uni d unit 2015 2016 question answer; dhaka university admission gha unite solution; dhaka university admission test preparation; dhaka university c unit 2015-2016 question and ans; dhaka university c unit 2017-18 question solve; dhaka university c unit admission preparation text book download; dhaka university c unit question 2013; Dhaka university c unit questions solutions 2017; Dhaka university D unit; dhaka university d unit 2014-15 previous admission exam question MCQ with solution; dhaka university d unit admission question 2016-17; dhaka university d unit admission suggestion pdf file; dhaka university d unit english question; Dhaka university D unit GK; dhaka university d unit ques solution; dhaka university d unit question solve; Dhaka university D-unit question-2017; dhaka university gha unit 2015-16; dhaka university gha unit admission test question solution 2015-16; dhaka university gha unit question; dhaka university gha unit reasult; Dhaka University last 5 years D unit questions; dhaka university previous d unit admission test question; Dhaka versity admission exam questions; dhaka versity c unit full reasult shit; Du D UNIT; du d unit 2015 solved; DU D unit admission test English question; DU d unit question 2016; du d unit question 2016-17; du d unit question paper solution 2016; DU D unit question solution 2015-2016; du d unit question solve 2015; du d unit question solve 2015-16; du gha unit question 2016; du gha unit qustion; du questions d unit 2016 with answers; du versity sagation 2017-18 d unite; du চ unit previous questions; du চ unite er qus 2015; du চ unite er qus 2015 bangla; english question bank of rajsahi university admisson test D unit 2016; focus guide jahangirnagar university gha unit admission test question 2015-16; Gha unit admission how many category questions; gk question bangla; Iq question bangla; iq suggestions for university admission test bd; jagannat University admission test questions of C unit 2014-15; jahangirnagar d unit question; jahangirnagar university admission test question 2015-16; jahangirnagar university d unite question; jahangirnagar university gha unit admission test question 2015-16; jahangirnagar university question bank d unit; jahangirnagar universuty D unit previous year question; jahangirnagar-university-question-bank; jkkniu d unit admission test question 2014-15; www bsmrstu adm que g unite 2016 com; ju d unit question pattern; ju sample admission question bd; last 25 years dhaka university D unit admission question p;