Dhaka University GHA Unit Admission Test Question Solution 2014-15. DU GHA Unit Admission Test for undergraduate honours students for the academic session 2014-15 has been held on 26 September 2014. The admission test held in MCQ method for 120 marks for one and half hour from 10:00 am to 11:30 am. Students are looking for Solution sheet of GHA Unit Admission Test. DU GHA Unit Admission Test 2014 Question Solution are available here.
Dhaka University GHA Unit Admission Test Question Solution 2014
DU GHA Unit General English Question Solution
1. The tone of this passage is:
ans. C. hopeful
2. The best title for this passage is:
ans. A. Second Green Revolution in Asia
3. The title suggests that the key to the second green revolution will be to come up with seed varieties that are:
ans. B. adaptable
4. An antonym of “imminent” is:
ans. C. distant
5. To be “prone” is to be
ans. B. vulnerable
6. A radiologist is most often employed in:
ans. C. hospitals
7. The verb form of trauma is:
ans. A traumatize
8. What is the synonym of the word ‘tacit’?
ans. C. implicit
9. What is a proper antonym for ‘waver’?
ans. B. determine
10. Choose the correct translation of the following sentence:
ans. A. Mir Musharraf Hussain was a versatile writer.
11. Choose the correct spelling:
ans. D. mongoose
Fill in the blanks (12-18
12. To discover is __________about something that already exists, but to invent is ___________something new.
ans. A. to learn, to create
13. One-third of the students_________ present in the class.
ans. C. are
14. We are moved not by the fall of ________great man but the elevation to heroism of what we had taken to be__________ little man.
ans. A. a, a
15. Let’s discuss_________ the ways of improving the basic skills of English.
ans. D. no preposition needed
16. “Well” is usually an adverb and so describes _________, but when it refers to health it can be an adjective and describe ____________.
ans. B. Verbs, Nouns
17. Much as Rome________ roads through Europe in the years of the Roman Empire, Britain_________ railways and strung telegraph wires in India.
ans. C. had built, built
18. Each of the students who filled out the admission form______ the test.
ans. C. has appeared at
Choose the word that is closest in meaning to the word in italics(19-20)
19. The private hospital business is booming in Bangladesh.
ans. B. flourishing
20. The government has also decided to concentrate of improving the quality of health-care.
ans. C. focus
Which of the following sentences is correct? (21-25)
21. A. The country has adopted a new industrial policy.
22. C. Where were you born?
23. C. The two parties have different views of democracy.
24. B. Who does the book belong to?
25. C. Over a billion people use Microsoft Windows operating systems.
DU GHA Unit Advanced English Question Solution
Choose the word of phrase that will be the best substitute for the underlines word of phrase (1-5)
1. The noise level in Dhaka has increased Exponentially.
ans. C. rapidly
2. Societies living at the periphery are always overlooked in budgetary allocations.
ans. A. marginal areas
3. It is time to review the protocol on testing nuclear weapons.
ans. B. summary of rules
4. The leaders of the party held a post mortem into the election disaster.
ans. A investigation
5. Let’s begin by looking at the minutes of the last meeting.
ans. D. written record
What do these idioms mean? (6-7)
6. Our policy will be to kill two birds with one stone.
ans. A. Our policy will be to achieve both goals in one attempt.
7. In handling the population problem we must take the bull by the horns.
ans. D. In handling the population problem we must attack the dangerous situations boldly.
Choose the Correct Pronoun (8-9):
8. She was one of ———-people who are forever worried about money.
ans. B. those
9. Rahim is the only one of us——–passed the examination
ans. B. who
Choose the Correct Preposition (10-11)
10. I disagree—-many people who say the environment should not be our main concern.
11. We will have to adapt———- any situation that may arise.
ans. C. to
Choose the Incorrectly spelled word (12-13)
12. ans. C. professional
Choose the pair that not fit (14-16)
14. ans. B. curtail/amplify
15. ans. A. prudent/careful
16. ans. affirmative/positive
Choose the correct article (17-18)
17. It was———- honor for me when I was made the secretary of our association.
ans. C. an
18. Many men and women aspire to———-presidency.
ans. A. the
19. According to Pickety national wealth will now be
ans. B. distributed disproportionately
20. The opposite of “grab” is to:
ans. C. release
21. The best title of this passage would be:
ans. A. The Unstable World Ahead
22. Pickety implies a vision of the world that is:
23. The best synonym for “forthcoming” would be:
ans. B. imminent
24. Pickety suggests that growing resentment in the world is the result of
ans. A. massive income inequalities
25. The passage suggests that Pickety is ——— of recent trends in
DU GHA Unit Bangla Question Solution
DU GHA Unit General Knowledge Question Solution
You have come here for
- Dhaka university admission test question; dhaka university admission test question paper; Dhaka university admission test questions; bangla question for facebook; du d unit question 2015-16; du d unit question 2014; du old question d unit 2014; du gk question bank; Du Gha unite Queation papar 2016; du gha unit simple question pdf download pdf; DU D unit qusetion bank; DU question of D unit#spf=1; du d unit bangla question bank; du d unit admission question 2015 pdf download; du c unit question paper for 2016 for english medium; DU admission test questions; du admission test question d unit; DU admission test bangla question 2016; DU admission question 2015; DU administration test que 2016 bd; jahangirnagar university admission math iq question bank; Univercity admision test qusetion; ucc d unit subjects; question bangla book; microbiology admission question of dhaka university 2014; medical bangla question; ju d unit question; jkknu admission question d unit; jahangirnagar university exam question 2016; dhaka versity d unit question 2015; jahangir nagar university admission question gh unit; gk questions for class 5 to 7 with answers; gk questions bengali; gha unit admission test 2015-16 solution; general knowledge for dhaka versity admittion in D unit; general knowledge for admission test; english question of Dhaka University of last year gha unit; duet admission question; bengla gk question; dhaka university admission question 2015 pdf download; dhaka university admissio; Dakha university addmisson exam question and answer; d unit admission test question paper & solution of 2015; CU admission test exam question pic; cu admission t; chittagong university gha unit admission question 2016; Chittagong university admission test question d unit of 2016; dhaka university admission question pattern; bengali general knowledge question and answer; bangla general knowledge questions and answers; Admission test question of DU last 3 years of D unit; admission test question of dhaka university; admission test question Dhaka university; admission question pattern of national university c unite; admission question c unit 2017-18 du; dhaka university d unit question bank; dhaka versity d unit subject; admission exam preparation sheet for dhaka university d unit; dhaka university question Gha unit 2016-2017; Dhaka University GHA Unit Question Solve 2010-11; dhaka university gha unit 2017-18 question; dhaka university er d unite er qhestion; Dhaka University engineering unit question; dhaka university d unit question bank 2016; dhaka vircities english narration question; dhaka university d unit question 2016; dhaka university d unit question; dhaka university d unit 2014; dhaka university d unit -2015-2016 question; Dhaka university admissioon tests question; dhaka university admission test question gha unit; dhaka university admission tes question;