Admission Circular for MD/MS and Phase-A Residency Program March 2016. MD MS Residency Program Notice has been published by Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) yesterday. It will provide a good opportunity for those Doctors who want to build their career in Medicine and Surgery. The details circular is available here. The interested candidates can apply online from 5 October, 2015. BSMMU MD, MS Residency academic session will start from 1 March 2015.
Important Time Line for MD/MS Residency Program March 2016
- Period of Fee Payment: 4 October to 22 October, 2015.
- Online Form Fill Up Start: 5 October, 2015
- Application Form Submission Deadline: 23 October, 2015 [Till 11:50 pm]
- Date of Written Admission Test: 6 November, 2015 Friday [9:00 am to 12:00 pm]
Eligibility Criteria for Phase-A MD/MS Residency Program March 2016
Candidates must have-
1) MBBS/BDS or equivalent degree [Recognized by BMDC]
2) Internship Certificate of one year.
3) Completion of one year after internship.
4) BMDC permanent registration certicate valid upto 30 June 2015.
5) Maximum 45 years age as on 28 February 2015.
6) Students already in a course can not apply, but they are eligible to apply one year after withdrawal from the course [Copy of withdrawal letter is to be submitted if selected]
7) In addition to the above, candidates should know the deputation rules/study leave rules of their employer.
Method of Fee Payment
Tk 4000 (non-refundable) in favour of “SB No. 0947101136920, A/C Examination Management and Misc Fund BSMMU, Pubali Bank Ltd. Shahbag Branch Dhaka from any online branch of Pubali Bank Ltd.
BSMMU MD/MS Residency Program Circular March-2016
Apply Onlne for MD/MS Residency Program
After deposition of money candidate can fill the application form through online. Candidate must scan his/her passport size colour Photograph (not older than 6 month), Signature and Bank Receipt before filling the application.