Assistant Revenue Officer Exam Date and Admit Card Download | www.bpsc.gov.bd. BPSC or Bangladesh Public Service Commission has published Non-Cadre circular for the post of Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO) at the official website www.bpsc.gov.bd on 15 September, 2014. Assistant Revenue Officer is under National Board of revenue (NBR). Get the details Assistant Revenue Officer Job Circular 2014 from here.
BPSC Non Cadre Assistant Revenue Officer Job Circular 2014
Name of The Post: Assistant Revenue Officer
Number of Post: 411
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university/Four years term degree after passing HSC examination.
Age Limit: Maximum Age 30 years up to 1 September, 2014. [Age limit for son-daughter of freedom fighters and disabled person is 32 years.]
Assistant Revenue Officer Written Result 2015
Important Time Line for Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO)
- Online Application Start from: 16 September, 2014 [12:00pm]
- Online Application End on: 30 September, 2014 [6:00 pm]
- Last Date for Fee Submission: 3 October, 2014
Note that, the applicant must have to submit the fee within 72 hours of application submission.
Apply Online for BPSC Non Cadre Assistant Revenue Officer (ARO)
1) Got to http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd/ for ARO application Form.
2) Fill up the BPSC Form-5 according to the direction.
3) Scan a colored picture of less than or 300X300 pixel, file size less than 100 KB and upload in JPG format.
4) Scan a signature of less than or 300X80 pixel, file size less than 100 KB and upload in JPG format.
5) After successfully filling up and submission the BPSC Form-5 the applicants will be provided an “Applicant’s Copy” with a User ID and Photo & Signature which should be printed or downloaded.
6) Using this User ID the applicant will have to submit fee through SMS by a Teletalk Mobile Phone. [See the SMS method in the Advertisement below.]
You have come here for
- nbr gov bd admit card;